Friday, January 27, 2012

7 Days of You Away: A Visual Treat

I've been sorting through the mountains of papers around my desk, and came across a... well, I don't know what to call it except a "graphic short story" (like a graphic novel, but short?) I created YEARS ago. I wish I'd dated it because I don't remember exactly when I made this thing, or even why. Maybe I just felt like drawing naked people. hehe

By way of explanation, this short story is basically a letter a day from a girlfriend to her boyfriend, who seems to have gone on vacation without her. That spells trouble, of course.

You'll notice that, because these are "letters," I actually drew them on the kind of stationary you might recognize from your childhood (primarily because it's left over from MY childhood LOL).

Okay, so there's one letter per day for the next 7 days. Some are very NSFW. Here we go:


No comments:

Post a Comment