Saturday, February 18, 2012

She's Done It Again!


I am lucky beyond words to have Dawné Dominique designing my loveyoudivine covers. She's an award-winning cover artist, and it's not hard to see why. All the designs she produces for my books, whether they're ebooks or print, are just phenomenal.

Today she sent me this cover for my upcoming release, Licorne. Oh, for those who have been wondering when a new work of Giselle Renarde trans fiction might be coming out, the answer is SOON.

Licorne, a trans lesbian erotic romance about a unicorn and the woman she loves, has been percolating for a while. To me, unicorns have a natural transness to them, and when my characters finally have an opportunity to be embodied as humans together, that transformation brings Licorne's transness straight to the fore. (Also, I'm sure you're wondering about this, so I'm just going to come right out and say that nobody gets fucked with a horn. LOL)

Licorne is coming soon to loveyoudivine's Transfix line. A lot of my work's already there, so feel free to have a browse.

Hugs,
Giselle

No comments:

Post a Comment