Saturday, February 1, 2014

#MySexySaturday My MILF or Yours?

All Romance and Coffee Time Romance
This week's My Sexy Saturday theme is broken heroes and heroines--people who've given up on love.

Good thing the book I'd planned to spotlight today is "My MILF or Yours? Hot Cougar Erotica from 7 Sexy Authors."  I'm not calling my mother a cougar (she's definitely not) but she's been divorced for more than 20 years and I remember her saying once, "I still dream that one day a knight will ride up on a white horse and carry me away."  Awww.... mom...

Anyway, as I mentioned, this week's My Sexy Saturday book is about seven different women who are older than the boys they love.   
Seven of today’s hottest erotica writers have teamed up to bring you a collection of cougar tales sure to get your pulse racing! You’re certain to enjoy these seven sizzling stories every bit as much as our young men love their confident, vivacious cougars!
In Terry Towers' story, Hitching A Ride, Clarissa is newly divorced. I don't think she figures she'll ever trust another man after her husband screwed her over. Then she takes a road trip, and on her way into a diner, she opens the door just as someone else is pushing from inside and...


Amazon and Smashwords cover

Clarissa stumbled backwards and out of the way, just in the nick of time.


"Shit, sorry about that," A deep, masculine voice said.


Clarissa lifted her eyes to look at the person who had nearly sent her falling on her ass. She scanned his strong, muscular thighs snugly covered with ripped, well-worn blue denim. She didn't mean to, but her gaze hesitated at his crotch, the outline of his cock strained against the fabric containing it. 

She felt a stirring in her stomach and a heat begin to simmer between her legs, imagining how long and thick it would be erect. And how good it would feel thrusting into her. 

***
I want to see this anthology in your hands... or, on your e-readers, I guess.  It's only $0.99 at Amazon.  You've got nothing to lose and 7 sexy stories to gain.  Get them now. Now. NOW!


Now Available from Amazon| http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00I4C9JSU

3 comments:

  1. Very tempting. thanks for the heads up Giselle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sexy, tempting and sizzling! Love older women/younger men stories...go cougars! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete