Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Hungry for More Rachel

https://www.amazon.com/Hungry-More-Romantic-Fantasies-Women-ebook/dp/B07H4668S5?tag=dondes-20
So, when I searched for Rachel Kramer Bussel's new/upcoming/already available(?) anthology "Hungry for More" at Amazon, I obviously searched Hungry for More Rachel. I thought about cutting that part from the link, when linking to it (like RIGHT NOW), but you know what? I like it. I think we're all hungry for more Rachel.

The news I'm trying to bring you is this: if you're planning to buy Hungry for More anyway (and, let's face it, you know you are), now is the best time to do it. Because if you purchase your Kindle copy before the official August 12th release date, you can be entered to win a $100 Amazon gift card!

And in case I mangled any of that, you can/should check out this link about the promotion: http://hungryformorebook.tumblr.com/post/92735243614/win-a-100-amazon-gift-card-when-you-pre-order-the

Again, here's the link to Hungry for More (which is subtitled a "Romantic" something something, but I'm telling you right now, my story Happy Endings, about a middle-aged business woman and her first lesbian experience with masseuse is... not so much a romance. More of a fantasy. More of something I could really go for right now, even though it's 10 in the morning and... well, who cares what time it is? Any time's a good time for a happy ending):


(It's not really called that)

No comments:

Post a Comment