Friday, December 5, 2014

It's Time for Some Holiday Book Promotions! (This Means YOU)

Hey, fellow authors!

I'm really into Christmas this year. Not sure why. You're talking to the Grinch who hasn't put up a tree in 4 years.

I don't know about you, but at Christmastime I'm happy to consume content I wouldn't normally go for. I'm talking the sappiest, schmaltziest, silliest movies. Have you written a holiday book that falls into this category? Okay, it doesn't have to be bad. I'm willing to promote GOOD books, too, if you're going to twist my arm about it. I want to promote any book you've written with a holiday theme--well, as many as I can manage. I'll do my best, but I'm a team of one over here.

If you want me to feature your holiday book here at Donuts and Desires (or, hell, it could be someone else's book if you just really liked it), fill out the form below. I think it's pretty straightforward, except maybe where it asks for a cover image URL. To get this, right-click on your book cover on a site like All Romance or Smashwords and select "Copy Image Location." Then past that URL into the thingy. Clear? Okay. Good. Go:

No comments:

Post a Comment