Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Tell me what you're up to, Kenn Dahll


Kenn Dahll! Long time, no talk. Tell me what you're up to!

Kenn Dahll: Getting used to semi-retirement. Writing as much as I can but getting discouraged by poor sales. looking at publishers other than Excessica that have calls out for anthology submissions. The reimbursement is poor but there are no cover costs. WIP is a BDSM story.

I hear that. I got an royalty statement that came in at 7 cents today, so... I understand discouraging. That was on a royalty-paying anthology. Anyhoo, got a new book out? What's it called?

Kenn Dahll: Spanish Seductions: Raul

Tell me about it.

Kenn Dahll: It's the fifth and final story in the series about Raul's adventures as a bastard son of a nobleman in 16th century Spain. Lots of sex, some BDSM, and a violence in the series; but hey, it's the time of the Inquisition!

Oh my gawwwd, that sounds mouthwatering. Where can readers buy it?

Kenn Dahll: http://www.excessica.com/books/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13&products_id=813&zenid=8d6c84201e6e1519824e1e062c98f5e4

Where can readers find you?

Kenn Dahll: kdahll69@hotmail.com

Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment