Friday, December 4, 2015

Tell Me What You Want (aka Giselle's Dreamy Christmas Book List)

When I was a kid, half the fun of Christmas was flipping through the Sears catalogue and making a list.  I have memories of going through an Eaton's catalogue too, but the internet says the final issue was sent out in 1976 (before I was born). I'm wondering if other Canadians can tell me if I'm misremembering my childhood or if there really was an Eaton's catalogue in the 80s.

Anyhoo, I didn't come here to talk about catalogues. Christmas lists.  Writing down everything you want. That was empowering. That was FUN. And I like making lists (even grocery lists and To Do lists), so I've decided to make a tiny list of books I'm looking forward to reading.

All (the books) I Want for Christmas:


Now it's your turn.

What books are on your wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment