Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Amber Quill Press is Closing

Amber Quill Press, publisher of my novel Anonymous, will be closing down operations March 31, 2016. A notice on their website states that the site will be dismantled at that time, ending readers' access to their bookshelves and order history. If you've earned Rewards Points at the site, better use them up. (Might I suggest my MMF menage book, Anonymous?)

Amber Quill Press is a respected publisher of fiction, straight romance and LGBT romance. They've been in business since 2002, so the closure comes as a bit of a surprise. They always felt like an established, professional enterprise, to me. I enjoyed working with them. They were responsive to authors, reporting was excellent, they never paid late. I'm sorry to see them go, but I wish Amber Quill's owners and my fellow authors all the best in business, in writing, and in life.

Giselle

No comments:

Post a Comment