Saturday, May 28, 2016

ANONYMOUS for #MySexySaturday

If you follow me on Twitter or you're on my mailing list, you've already heard the news:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G4GBSD6?tag=dondes-20
ANONYMOUS is back!

Remember ANONYMOUS? It's the MMF menage/stranger sex novel I wrote for Amber Quill Press. Now that they've closed down I've got my rights back. I decided to self-publish.

I also decided to place the book in KDP Select for the first 90 days so Kindle Unlimited subscribers could read it for free... but that's already come back to bite me in the butt. Amazon has adult-filtered ANONYMOUS, meaning it doesn't show up in searches, meaning it's extremely difficult for readers to find, meaning I'm a little bit screwed on discoverability.

Just means I have to work a little harder to get the message out. (The message is BUY MY BOOK! Pleeeeze!)

To that end, why don't I share a little snippet from ANONYMOUS?

In celebration of My Sexy Saturday, here are the first seven paragraphs from the book, introducing Hannah, her husband Nathaniel and the shared desire that sparks the action:

He said: “I want to suck another man’s cock.”

She smiled and told him: “I want to watch.”

“I bet you do.”

Hannah set her wine glass on the coffee table. She crossed her bare legs over her husband’s lap and laughed. “I can’t believe we’re talking like this. It’s so naughty!”

She ran her fingers down the front of his unbuttoned shirt and leaned in to kiss his neck. He smelled like wet pine after coming in from the rain. She kissed him again, kissed his cheek this time.

Every peck left a pink mark.

Tonight, she would paint him with lipstick. Her lips would be her brush, and his skin her canvas. She’d been waiting all day, and now this dirty talk was gearing her up for an evening to remember.

Get it for $0.99 right now!


That's right: I'm offering ANONYMOUS at the special introductory price of only $0.99, so grab it now! As I mentioned, it's free if you're a Kindle Unlimited subscribers. Buy it, read it, tell your friends. With the book being adult-filtered, I need a ton of help getting the word out!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G4GBSD6?tag=dondes-20


Thanks and enjoy!

1 comment: