Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Where Can I Find #Audiobooks?

Where, you ask?

I'll tell you where!

https://www.audible.com/pd/Erotica-Sexuality/I-Did-You-Wrong-Lesbian-Erotica-Audiobook/B0773V1H45/ref=dondes-20
My girlfriend has been listening to audiobooks for years, and ever since she was diagnosed with a degenerative eye disease audiobooks have become even more important to her. The first thing she discovered about audiobooks is they're expensive! She's accumulated quite a number over the years, but for the most part she gets audiobooks from the local library.

Sweet listens to audiobooks on CDs, and this means she's pretty much limited to traditionally published titles. That's fine for her because that's what she reads, but what about you?  What if you want to listen digitally to independently published audiobooks? Or ANY audiobooks your library doesn't currently stock? You can ALWAYS ask you library system to order the title. It never hurts to ask. When Janet Mock's book Redefining Realness came out in audiobook format, Sweet and I both asked our respective library systems to acquire it. And you know what?  They both did!

Okay, so what happens if you just want your audiobook now?  Well, looks like you're going to have to buy yourself a copy OR join a subscription service like the ones offered by Audible and Kobo and Playster.

What's a Subscription Service?



In exchange for a flat monthly fee, you receive a credit or credits to redeem on an audiobook. This type service is available from Audible and Kobo, among others.

Thing is, most avid readers want to binge on books, and audio listeners are no exception. Once you've eaten through your one credit, what then?

NEW Audible Romance Package

I just heard about this program yesterday, so I'm no expert but it sounds really exciting for romance readers. For one monthly fee, you can listen to unlimited romance titles. Romance readers are reputedly the most voracious readers on the planet. I guess Audible is listening to reader demands.

Click here to find out more about the NEW Audible Romance Package

Where Can I Buy Your Audiobooks, Giselle?


https://tunein.com/radio/Strung-Up-Stepped-On-and-Spanked---3-BDSM-Erotica-Shorts-p1056781/
There are lots of sites where you can buy audiobooks by me. I'm a trained actor and I love narrating my own books, so you can expect to see more and more all the time from the usual suspects: Amazon, Audible, and iTunes.

But Wait! There's More!

That's right--there are more websites than just those three where you can find audiobooks online.

You can also find my audiobooks at:
Scribd, TuneIn, eStories, Playster, Audiobooks.com, Downpour, Libro.fm, Nook Audiobooks and many more. 

If you're big on audiobooks and you love erotica, I hope you'll check out my work, whether it's through a subscription service, as a purchase, or upon request from your local library.

But the best deal on Giselle Renarde audio erotica is still through my Patreon page, which is its own little subscription service. For one flat monthly fee (which helps me produce more of what you love), you get to listen to an audio erotica short every Friday. Join now!
http://patreon.com/audioerotica

No comments:

Post a Comment