Monday, January 29, 2018

Listen to ANGRY, the new album from Too Attached

I'm having the kind of day where I can barely cope with life.

I've told you before that comedy saves me when I'm depressed, but when I'm in this state?  This beyond-depression "can't cope" state?  This is when I turn to music.

If it wasn't for music, I don't know where I'd be right now.

Because I'm having such a shitty day, I was particularly elated when I saw that CBC is streaming Angry, the new album from Too Attached, this week.

This album is queer, concise, and fierce.

And you know what else? CBC lets you embed their streaming thingy right on your own site. Which means you can listen to Angry right here at Donuts and Desires. But it's only available to stream until February 2nd 2018, so listen now!



Andrea Warner's write-up at CBC is insightful and you can read that here: http://www.cbcmusic.ca/first-plays/663/first-play-too-attached-angry

Angry releases February 1st 2018, and you can purchase it here: https://tooattached.bandcamp.com/album/angry

No comments:

Post a Comment